I’ve seen very few articles on the Left’s grand strategy. Most of the right-wing blogosphere over the past 15 years has focused on cuckservative whining about yet-another left-wing outrage. The Left pushes, they step back, then they push a little more and a little more. Now, the culture has become so bad that public schools are teaching transgenderism to kindergartners. The Left pushes because pushing works. They don’t follow the rules because they intend to re-write them anyway.
Rather than continue to loser and whine, let’s examine their strategy and come up with our own. In Bill Lind’s excellent Victoria, he quotes Colonel John Boyd who said, “Strategy is the art of connecting yourself to as many other power centers (centers of gravity) as possible while separating your enemy from as many power centers as possible.” He goes on to say, “It was the only definition of strategy I ever heard that meant anything.” I agree. If you use this definition of strategy, the Left’s actions make perfect sense.
How the Left connects centers of gravity
As Colonel John Boyd said, “For winning wars, people are most important, ideas come second, and hardware is only third.”
- Expropriating borgeois (middle, UMC) youth at “universities” with Frankfurt School Marxism. Only possible if the borgeiosie values (Christianity) has collapsed
- They import immigrants and tell them that this society is racist.
- They multiply welfare recipients
- They elect Congresscritters and steal elections
- Judges – the judicial system might be the Schwerpunkt (focal point) of their entire strategy. As I said above, they intend to change the laws to their liking. Leftists love to yell about THE LAW because they want you to follow the laws they change.
- The cops typically do not agree with the Left’s legislation, but they carry it out because their job is to enforce the law. Think about that for awhile. The job is to enforce the law. If social services tries to take your kids on the basis of a Leftist fabrication, they’re going to get the cops to do it. The Left’s plans for weapon control work through the cops. The cops are held captive by their pensions (the golden handcuffs) and salaries. It could be that there are a great many cops who refuse to carry out the Left’s plans.
- Bureaucracy – most of the government votes Democrat
- Corporations and their billionaires
Total: Half the population or more. Providentially, aside from the cops who are generally good people in my experience, the quality of the people above is extremely low. Even when they are specialists in some field that pays them a lot of money, they have no ethics and are useless the minute they step out of the bubble of their specialty.
- Their ideas are uncomplicated. Read this post on Frankfurt School Marxism. Whenever Larry at Fabius Maximus or Bill Lind talks about the Frankfurt School, trolls come out of the woodwork to call you a conspiracy theorist for talking about the Frankfurt School. The Frankfurt School was a heavily-Jewish academic movement and Jews are always worried about yet-another pogrom, so it’s understandable that they’d like to suppress knowledge of their movement.
They don’t need much. Quoting “Victoria” again, “Never fight an enemy you can destroy without fighting.”
In war, particularly the Left’s war on us, money flows out much fast than it flows in. This is why the Left never makes money. They expropriate it from us or rely on benefactors. Examples include
- $500 million from Congress for Planned Parenthood even after CMP videos exposed them selling human body parts. God is patient but his judgment is clearly falling on us for the 60 million babies we’ve murdered since Roe v. Wade.
- George Soros and other corporate billionaires
- Corporations themselves, “charities,” NGOs
How the Left disconnects our centers of gravity
- Expropriating our youth by indoctrinating them through public “schools” and universities
- Discouraging us from having children by making family formation less affordable and flooding our neighborhoods with Section-8ers and illegal immigrants.
- Attacking church
- Attacking our alternative media (AM radio, Gab), depriving us of Twitter, FB
- Outlawing lawful assembly or bringing vexatious lawsuits and charges against conservative truth tellers, often using government lawyers. Remember, the judicial system might be the Schwerpunkt of the Left’s strategy
- Manufacturing outsourcing
- Environmental regulations making fishing, logging, mining, construction illegal
- Making affordable family formation more expensive
I have only begun to think about this. Here are some ideas.
How to connect our own centers of gravity
- We need to fix our culture by becoming a moral and religious people again. The culture is the most important aspect of this which is why places like Mexico never improve. Here are some ideas on where to start:
- Go to church. God, the Creator of all things, should be our main center of gravity. God is not some ancient near eastern idol we can call upon to bail us out then put away when not needed. The greatest commandment is to love the Lord your God with all your heart, soul, mind, and strength. If God be for us, who can be against us?
- Raise a strong family. 4GW is a generational struggle. Recall that we’ve been fighting Al Qaeda since 2001, which is almost 20 years or one generation. If civilization is to be recovered, it will take many generations.
- Start a group with a specific goal. The Left does this all the time. They’re constantly organizing. The Leftists who meet across the street from me seem to enjoy it too. Everything should be done on a local level.
- Stop Bowling Alone. Freedom of assembly is dying more from lack of exercise that anything else. Practice hospitality. Invite your neighbors over for barbecues and dinner. Join analog social media.
- We need to gain the moral high ground by appearing as victims/weaker party. The Left has done this since the ’60s and it has worked well. The moral level of warfare is the most important.
- Do we need funding? Do we need our own charities?
Disconnect their centers of gravity
- Cut them off from students (our children) and money. Stop sending your kids to their schools. The Catholic schools are pretty affordable. The LCMS has fairly-affordable Protestant schools. Consider that college is an abysmal return on investment, your daughters will not find a good man there, and she may be transformed into someone you don’t recognize after 4 years of indoctrination. The same is true for your sons. Only in limited cases like obtaining a STEM degree is college worth it. Consider getting only an AA degree or trade certificate.
- Sow division among them. They talk like MLK but live like the KKK. Point this out and shriek about it. It’s getting easier to sow division among Lefists because they are a rainbow coalition of losers with nothing in common.
- Use civil disobedience. To paraphrase Bill Lind in “Victoria,” “At the moral level of war, which is the highest level, it often disarms your enemy when you use his tactics against him. Start by telling the truth even if it’s costly. Use your second vote. It’s definitely working against Dick’s Sporting Goods.
- Stop hiring immigrants if at all possible. Stop eating at restaurants which use tons of illegal immigrants.
- Get your tax bill as low as possible legally.
Post other ideas in the comments.
The theme of this blog is “faith, family, survival” because man requires such things in that order to thrive rather than merely exist until untimely death. I write about faith because the decline of the West has correlated almost perfectly with the decline of Christianity in the West. Without faith, there can be no family. We see this already: divorce rates are over 50% and half our children are bastards. Without family, there can be no survival, even on a local level. Family is the basic building block of society.
Culture therefore ultimately depends on the cult, which is why the word “culture” contains the word “cult”. The struggle in our society today is over what will take the place of the cult of Christianity. This is the reverse of the transition to Christianity from the first century onward. When Christianity arrived on the scene in the West in the early first century, Greek philosophical traditions were in deep decline and urban Greco-Roman life was brutal. Christianity eventually provided an attractive alternative for reasons to be explored later. Now that Western Christianity is dying, no dominant philosophy is taking its place except for Frankfurt School cultural Marxism, which is really an ideology based on turning reality on its head. As the remaining Western Christians die of old age and our numbers drop precipitously, our post-Christian society will likely become a brutal cauldron of paganism, Hinduism, Islam, cultural Marxism and ultimately tyranny.
Patrick Sookdheo, who is not a Westerner except by training, has written an excellent book on Western Christianity’s death, the implications of this death, how Western Christians can start being Christian again, and what to do if there is no revival. The book is available here.
Pray hard for a new Reformation.